* A unique type of lamp used mostly in Tamil Nadu and Kerala, India, is the "Tirchur vilaku" or "Nilavilakku." Nilam means ground in Malayalam and Tamil, and Vilakku means lamp.
* A significant component of several Hindu festivities in Kerala is nilavilakku.
* It is a unique kind of lamp with oil and a wick made of cotton that has one or more steps or levels in it.
* With some upkeep and care, it might live for decades.
* Keep your lamp tidy, clean, and dry while not in use to achieve this.
* In order to restore its shine, rub it with a solution of lemon juice and salt, tamarind, metal-shining powders like pitambari, or liquids like dara and brasso, both of which are readily available in local markets.