* A copper havan kund is the main and most important part of the havan/homam ritual.
* It is used as the sacred vessel/structure that holds the holy fire that is used in the ritual that wards off negative energy and invokes purity, harmony and communion with spirits.
* The depth and shape helps generate required energy to conduct the ritual.
* It has copper handles on both sides that helps to carry and move it around easily, and is flat at the bottom to place it easily on a surface.
* The sacred fire is generated with the help of pieces of wood, ghee and other products and acts as a connection between the human and spiritual conscience.
* Havan Kund Without Stand available in varying sizes online at Giri.