* This Lota-chombu is made of copper and can be used to hold water for ritual purposes and sanctity.
* Lota chombu are usually hand-made with the joints skilfully hammered to form the shape.
* These outer edges of the opening of the mouth are folded back from a metal which makes the chombu strong and sturdy.
* This chombu gives a bright look and is highly decorative.
* This vessel (chombu) is used for Poorna Kumba during Punyahavachana, Udhaga Santhi or during Paatra dhaanam during Andheyesti karmas.
* It is best in quality and can be used for a long term.
* It can be gifted to neighbours, friends, and relatives during any auspicious occasions.