Scented Sandhanam/Sandalwood powder mix is suitable for use in temples and homes, for pooja & abhisheka purposes. Made with naturally sourced ingredients. This powder can be mixed with water and used for abhisheka. Obtain the grace of deities by using this pleasantly elevating pooja powder.
Features & Benefits:
- In South India, herb-based Scented Powder is used to add a touch of divinity to poojas & occasions.
- Abhisheka, Thirumanjanam, and Snaanandharam Powder are other names for it. Also known as Thiraviya vasanai powder. Idols/murties can be cleansed with Mantras while using this scented puja powder for abhisheka & puja.
- Scented powder mixed with water makes for a refreshing welcome for guests when used in a sprinkler.
- Contains the goodness of multiple natural ingredients, pleasantly sandal-scented.
- It can be mixed with water and offered to deities like Lord Ganesha, Muruga, Parvathi, Meenakshi, Narashimar, Vishnu, Mahalakshmi, Garuda, Chakrathazhwar, and Navagragha.
- Receive the blessings of Lakshmi by performing Abhisheka.
- To prevent clumping, store the pack in a cool, dry place, ideally near your puja sannadhi.