Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
– Other tracking technologies may be tested from time to time and will be detailed here if they are implemented as a permanent fixture to the site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, Apple Pay, Google pay), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Administer your account with us.- Communicate with you;
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud and Verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; and
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
– Audit the downloading of data from our website.
– Improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users
– Provide you with a more personalised experience on our site.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We also use this data for retargeting advertising with Facebook and Google Adwords, you can opt out of this form of advertising by contacting us directly, or via the opt out mechanisms of Google and Facebook using the links detailed below.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.Disabling cookies on your internet browser will stop Google Analytics from tracking any part of your visit to pages within this website.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
If you choose to join our email newsletter, the email address that you submit to us will also be maintained on Brevo, who provide us with email marketing services. We consider Brevo to be a third-party data processor. The email address that you submit will also be stored within this website’s own database and in any of our internal computer systems.
Your email address will remain within Brevo’s database for as long as we continue to use Brevo’s services for email marketing or until you specifically request removal from the list. You can do this by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe links contained in any email newsletters that we send you or by requesting removal via email. When requesting removal via email, please send your email to us using the email account that is subscribed to the mailing list.
If you are under 16 years of age you MUST obtain parental consent before joining our email newsletter.
While your email address remains within the Brevo and our database, you will receive periodic newsletters.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16.
About this website’s server
This website is hosted by Amazon Web Services in the US.
Some of the hosting service provider’s more notable security features are as follows:
24/7/365 DDoS Security & Intrusion protection, along with:
Several layers of password brute force mitigation
A web application firewall
Multiple layers of DDoS mitigation
Secured password and configuration methodology
It is Shivayaa’s policy to be fair and proportionate when considering the actions to be taken to inform affected parties regarding breaches of personal data. In line with the GDPR, where a breach is known to have occurred which is likely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals, the relevant Data Protection Authority (DPA) will be informed within 72 hours.
This will be managed in accordance with our Information Security Incident Response Procedure which sets out the overall process of handling information security incidents.
Under the GDPR the relevant DPA has the authority to impose a range of fines of up to four percent of annual worldwide turnover or twenty million Euros, whichever is the higher, for infringements of the regulations.
The following actions are undertaken to ensure that Shivayaa complies at all times with the accountability principle of the GDPR:
The legal basis for processing personal data is clear and unambiguous
All staff involved in handling personal data understand their responsibilities for following good data protection practice
Training in data protection has been provided to all staff
Rules regarding consent are followed
Routes are available to data subjects wishing to exercise their rights regarding personal data and such enquiries are handled effectively
Regular reviews of procedures involving personal data are carried out
Privacy by design is adopted for all new or changed systems and processes
The following documentation of processing activities is recorded:
– Organisation name and relevant details
– Purposes of the personal data processing
– Categories of individuals and personal data processed
– Categories of personal data recipients
– Agreements and mechanisms for transfers of personal data to non-EU countries including details of controls in place
– Personal data retention schedules
– Relevant technical and organisational controls in place
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
SHIVAYAA LIMITED T/A GIRI UK
68, Bradley Road,