A steel pooja set with plate typically includes a collection of items used in Hindu worship, such as a plate, a diya (lamp), an incense holder, a small bowl for offerings, Panchapatram, Kalash, Chandan, and a kumkum cup. These sets are often made from stainless steel.
Benefits and Features:
● A pooja plate set is an important part of Hindu worship and is used to show reverence and devotion to the deities. It helps to create a peaceful and meditative environment during the pooja, which is believed to bring blessings and positive energy.
● The pooja plate set is used for offering prayers to the deities.
● The plate is also used for ritual purification. Before starting the pooja, the plate is washed with water to purify it.
Uses of items in the Pooja set:
● Puja plate is a tray or large container on which the entire puja materials are accumulated and decorated.
● This pancha patra is used along with the uddharani (spoon). In this pancha patra, theertham or abhishekam milk can be stored and offered to the devotees as prasadham.
● The kalash chombu is used to hold water for ritual purposes and sanctity.
● Agarbatti stands for puja are famous for worshipping gods and are best for holding the incense sticks firmly.
● The deepam is used for lighting the lamp and is used in every ritual and ceremony to create a spiritual environment.
● This Kumkum and Chandan pot is used to store Kumkum, Vibuthi, and Chandanam.
● A small bowl is used for offering naivedya during pooja for god. The camphor aarti is used to light camphor during puja.