Abhisheka powder is used in many temples and homes to perform abhisheka on deities. Made of 36 herbs. This powder can be mixed with water and used for abhisheka. People who perform abhisheka on their deities with this abhisheka powder will receive the grace of deities.
Features & Benefits:
- In South India, people frequently use the herb-based Abhisheka Powder (also known as Thiraviya Vasanai Powder), which they offer to Lord Shiva during Pradhosa Days in exchange for Abhishek or Abhisekham.
- Abhisheka, Thirumanjanam, and Snaanandharam Powder are other names for it. Also known as Thiraviya vasanai powder.
- Contains the goodness of multiple natural ingredients, pleasantly sandal-scented.
- It can be mixed with water and offered to deities like Lord Ganesha, Muruga, Parvathi, Meenakshi, Narashimar, Vishnu, Mahalakshmi, Garuda, Chakrathazhwar, and Navagragha.
- Receive the blessings of Lakshmi by performing Abhisheka.
- Also doubles as a cleansing powder for idols, brass and metal pooja items.
- For abhishekam or thirumanjanam preparation, combine the entire abhisheka powder or thiraviya vasanai powder with additional quantities of water.
- To be stored in a dry place to prevent clumping.