* Trikala Sandhyavadanam is performed at dawn, prior to sunrise, at noon, and just before sunset.
* Though the main mantra is the Gayatri Mantra, the actual practise involves preliminary rituals and invocations using water and subsequent rituals involving meditation and prayers.
* The efficiency of the mantra for Sandhyavadanam in Sanskrit Language is enhanced when due attention is paid to the enunciation, tone, clarity and meaning.
* This Yajurveda Apastamba Trikala Sandhyavadanam book by Giri aims to incorporate the mantras and prayers in not only Devanagiri, but in every possible Indian language.
* This Tamil transliterated edition carries accuracy and clear explanations, with no significance left behind.
* This will help create awareness in a wide spectrum of society about the necessity for taking up the essential practice of Sandhyavadanam by family members, to propagate maximum benefits.