Kalasha Pooja is a traditional Indian spiritual practise. The Kalash Kudam represents the divine being. When it is filled with water, coins or jewels, and a coconut placed inverted to close the top, it becomes a poorna-kalash.
Benefits and Features:
● The Purna-Kalasha is considered a symbol of abundance and “source of life” in the Vedas. The Kalasha is believed to contain amrita, the elixir of life, and thus is viewed as a symbol of abundance, wisdom, and immortality.
● This Kalash Kudam is crafted from the highest quality copper.
● The wide base of Kalash Kudam represents the element Prithvi (Earth), the expanded centre - Ap (water), neck of pot - Agni (fire), the opening of the mouth - Vayu (air), and the coconut and mango leaves - Akasha (aether).
● Kalasha pooja can be performed at home by procedural observation of prayers after inviting a god or goddess to reside in the kalasha and fulfill the desires and wishes.
● Performing Kalash Pooja fills the home with sacred positive energy. It also raises one' s spiritual power and takes them a step closer to god.