● The Sri Ganesha Sahasranama is a Hindu scripture that contains 1000 names of Lord Ganesha, one of the most revered deities in Hinduism.
● The text is believed to have originated from the Ganapatya tradition of Hinduism, which venerates Lord Ganesha as the supreme deity.
● This book is available in Tamil, and since the text is bold, it is easy for anyone to read. Older people can easily read the book as well.
● The Sri Ganapati Sahasranama is usually chanted or recited during festivals dedicated to Lord Ganesha, such as Ganesh Chaturthi.
● It is believed that reciting the 1000 names of Lord Ganesha can bestow blessings and remove obstacles from one' s life.
● In addition to the Sri Ganesha Sahasranama, there are also other sacred texts dedicated to Lord Ganesha, such as the Ganapati Atharvashirsha and the Ganesha Purana. These texts are also considered important for devotees of Lord Ganesha.