* Sundara Kandam, literally meaning the beautiful & important chapter/episode/book in Srimad Ramayana, is the fifth book in the Hindu epic the Ramayana.
* It depicts the adventures and the prabhava (aspects) of Sri Hanuman/Anjaneya.
* There are 2885 slokas in 68 portions (sarga) in this chapter (kanda) and the benefits (phala) of reciting each sarga is well mentioned in the annexure at the end.
* The original Sundara Kanda is in Sanskrit and was composed by Valmiki, who was the first to scripturally record the Ramayana.
* Sundara Kanda is the only chapter of the Ramayana in which the hero is not Rama, but rather Hanuman.
* Hanuman's selflessness, strength, and devotion to Rama are emphasised.
* An indispensable course for Sarva Karya Siddhi (desire fulfilment), to be available in everyhousehold and school.
* Comes in hard-bound with pictures and astothram for Sri Seetha, Sri Rama, Sri Lakshmana, Sri Bharadha, Sri Satrughna and Sri Anjaneya.
* This book is in fluid and easy to comprehend Tamil.